Gemischte Übung 1 zum Past Simple & Past Continuous
(Aufgabe 1 – Unterschied Past Simple und Continuous; Vergangenheit)
Past Simple oder Past Continuous – Multiple Choice (Schwierigkeit: 2 von 5 – eher leicht)
Wähle für die Sätze die jeweils passende Antwort mit dem Past Simple oder dem Past Continuous.
- Beispiel: “You called me while I ________ a shower.”
- A. were having
- B. had
- C. was having → Richtig!
- Marcus ________ home after the party.
- didn't go
- wasn't going
- didn't going
- At ten o'clock last night, my sister ________ to her friend on the phone.
- was talking
- were talking
- When I ________ in London, a lot of friends visited me.
- was living
- did live
- He ________ three emails during the lunch break.
- was writing
- We decided to stay at home because it ________.
- was raining
- were raining
- While the kids were playing football in the garden, the father ________ the house.
- was painting
- were painting
Weitere zum »Past Simple und Past Continuous« passende Übungen und Erklärungen
Weitere Übungen und Erklärungen zum Unterschied des »Past Simple und Past Continuous/Progressive (Vergangenheit)« findest du hier: