Übung 3 zum Present Continuous/Progressive
(Exercise 3 – Verlaufsform der Gegenwart; Present Continuous/Progressive)
Present Progressive – Multiple Choice (Schwierigkeit: 2 von 5 – leicht)
Wähle für die Lücken das passende Verb im Present Progressive/Continuous (Verlaufsform).
- Beispiel: “She __________ to the cinema.” → “She is going to the cinema.”
- The fox __________ the rabbit while it is eating a carrot.
- is watching
- are watching
- am watching
- The passengers __________ at the skyline while the ferry is crossing the river.
- is looking
- are looking
- am looking
- Watch the sign! You __________ too fast!
- is driving
- are driving
- are driveing
- is driveing
- Now we __________ grilled vegetables.
- are cooking
- is cooking
- am cooking
- Jogging __________ more and more popular these days.
- is getting
- is geting
- are getting
- are geting
- Why _____________ your shoes? Are you going out?
- are you tying
- are you tieing
- am you tying
- am you tieing
- Wow, we __________ very low. – Yes, the plane is about to land.
- are flying
- are flieing
- is flying
- is flieing
- Did you know? I __________ to Madrid next week.
- am moving
- am moveing
- are moving
- are moveing
Weitere zum Thema »Present Progressive« passende Übungen und Erklärungen
Weitere Übungen und Erklärungen zum Thema »Present Progressive/Continuous (Verlaufsform der einfachen Gegenwart im Englischen)« findest du hier: